Monday 27 October 2014

Digital Marketing Top 10

In July and September I had the opportunity to present my 'Digital Marketing Top 10' to colleagues in MRA and at the wider Staff Conference. I recorded the first of these sessions and if you'd like to view it, it's available in the YouTube player below. Alternatively, if you'd like to skip through the presentation at your own pace (and without my ramblings) you can do so using the Prezi player.

Even just a few months later, some of it seems hopelessly out of date (Yes, we did get around to setting up an Instagram account, and it's doing really well. Thanks to our Market Research team for sorting that one out!). That said, I think it gives a pretty good idea of what's been keeping the Digital Marketing team busy in 2014.

I hope you find the presentation useful. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below, email them to s.vure@chester.ac.uk or tweet me @shaivure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it has just gone to the approval queue